First and foremost, you don’t have to call yourself a Social Media Intern. Do you prefer Content Wizard? Head of Avocado Toasts? Happy Hour Manager? Director of Emotional Intelligence? You name it. If you can back it up, we’ll agree. We call this the absolute work title freedom. And we’re proud of it. What you do need to do is to help us build a killer business.
This means creating machines that automate, improve or replace old-fashion processes. It also means working with a team of scientists and engineers who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join nate. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape including TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to social media projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, and analyzing social media performance metrics. We are searching for a college undergraduate who is available to be at our Headquarters in NYC a minimum of three full days a week during the Spring semester.
- Work with our Content Team to create awesome content
- Maintain social calendars on your fave platforms
- Manage special activations and collab events
- Monitor engagement to identify growth opportunities
- Learn by doing and have a ton of fun
- Excellent communication skills
- Love for TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat
- The hands and the eye to work your way around Adobe Creative Cloud
- Out of the box thinker, not afraid to try new things or step out of your comfort zone
- Passionate self-starter, take an idea and run with it!
- Ability to plan, film, edit, and execute on videos for social media and other marketing channels
- Bonus points if you use the nate app and create and share lists on a regular basis!
We're a venture-backed artificial intelligence startup with offices in New York and London.
We are committed to building the future of intelligent automation, for people. Our neural networks use deep learning and natural language processing techniques to understand code and execute online tasks, so people can focus on the decisions that matter. Visit www.nate.tech to learn more about what we do.
Wanna know more? Reach out! We don’t bite. Unless you want us to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Read Full Job Description