Customer Success Intern at SEVENROOMS
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers operators to create and cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences. By leveraging data from dozens of external and internal sources with our proprietary algorithms, our software enables hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them and efficiently provide world-class experiences.About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Intern to help support our Onboarding and Customer Success team, and ultimately our hospitality operators.
You’re a detail-oriented person who is eager to learn more about the tech industry and the hospitality space. You are willing to do whatever it takes to help move the team along and help everyone get to their goals. This is a part-time position and will report to the Manager of Restaurant Onboarding. We are looking for an individual to be available for 15-25 hours during the workweek, but are flexible on what days you are here. Immediate start, potential through end of June 2020.What You'll Do
- Assist with the onboarding experience for our restaurant, nightclub, and hotel operators by gathering and inputting data, creating accounts, and assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Help provide support to our clients and venues
- Work with team on data analysis and client reporting
- Ability to juggle multiple questions and requests at once, practicing excellent follow-through techniques (We’re a great and hardworking group, and we’ll teach you how to keep up if you’re excited about working hard with us!)
- Strong attention to detail (you are passionate about doing things correctly, and pay attention as you’re doing it. This job is very important!)
- Strong communication skills (if you don’t understand something, you’re not afraid to speak up!)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excited to learn about both SaaS and hospitality business
- Paid internship
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.