Editorial Marketing Intern - Winter/Spring 2020 at Grailed
Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Winter/Spring 2020 intern to assist Grailed’s Marketing Team, with a focus on editorial content and Grailed’s editorial platform, Dry Clean Only. You will interface with our Editorial Team, take an active role in weekly content meetings, pitch ideas to the team and draft copy for publication. While the role will tap into your innate writing and creative thinking skills, you may also be required to assist other sections of the Marketing Team, including the Retention Team. You will report to the Editor in Chief in our New York City office.
As an Editorial Marketing Intern, you will cover:
- Support Grailed Editorial article production
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas in weekly content meeting
- Perform light copywriting as needed across marketing department
- Research, contact and build relationships for contributor program
- Write Dry Clean Only articles as necessary
- Conduct research as needed
- Work with email team on curation and optimization of content
The following might describe you:
- Strong writing, research and communication skills
- Pursuing a degree in journalism, communications or related field
- Interest in Men’s fashion (luxury and streetwear) a major plus
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Must be based in New York City
- Available to work from Grailed office at least 2 days each week
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.