Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your Team:The Finance team is responsible for providing data-driven insights to inform financial, strategic and operational decision-making across the company. The ideal candidate will be given the unique opportunity to apply their structured finance experience to help families compete with investors and achieve homeownership. How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Partner with various members of the Finance team within Accounting, Accounts Payable, Capital Markets, and Strategic Finance to support department initiatives
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization by developing a deep understanding of Ribbon’s business model, including product and market strategies, competitive context, and internal processes
- Assist with reviewing, tracking, and reconciling company expenses
- Maintain records of financial transactions and perform balance sheet account reconciliations for payable, cash and credit card accounts, etc.
- Assist with organization, filing, audit/tax requests and other ad hoc projects
- If attending college or university, you are graduating between May 2022 and May 2024
- Interest and passion for Ribbon’s mission
- Market-leading compensation
- Housing/Travel Stipend
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with cross-functional teammates
- Weekly meetings with manager and consistent development and goal-setting opportunities
- Mixers & social events!
- Opportunities for career pathing and shadowing
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.