Graphic Design Intern at Hydrant
We're looking for a hungry, agile candidate to join us as our Graphic Design Intern. You will be working together closely with our Creative, Brand, and Growth teams to elevate and differentiate our brand with the most thought-provoking advertisements on the web. This candidate will need to be motivated, organized, and flexible. An interest in fitness, Consumer Products, health/wellness brands is a plus.
This paid internship will take place for three months with the possibility to transition into a longer-term position or internship extension. This position will be remote, with the potential to sit in at our Tribeca HQ in NYC pending city safety regulations.
This role reports to the Brand Marketing Manager.
- Assist with production of digital ads, marketing collateral, & internal team projects
- Collaborate with the creative, brand, and growth teams on various projects in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Maintain accuracy, attention to detail, and brand guidelines throughout the creative and production process
- Pursuing a graphic design or communications design degree, or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Inclusive, creative, curious, with a desire to learn & a growth mindset
- Able to commit to being online 2-4 days per week for three months
- Portfolio showcasing work
NICE TO HAVES
- Strong knowledge of typography, hierarchy, and layout
- Experience in digital advertising, experience in startups
Hydrant is an early stage CPG startup focused on empowering everyone to live healthier by creating and promoting the most effective, science-driven hydration possible. Our core values of high-performance, data-driven DNA, accountability, and growth mindset means that we keep it real, work hard, support our teammates, and grow to not only better our company, but also ourselves. You can expect exposure to cross-departmental projects, a collaborative, open-door (virtual) policy, and environment full of learning opportunities, growth, and skill development (plus, free Hydrant!).