Hospitality Intern - Summer
Greater NYC Area
We’re a technology-powered hospitality brand, which means our primary focus is to provide our guests with an incredible experience. We are looking for a Hospitality Intern who is passionate about operations and hospitality to join our team. You must be a hands-on, results-oriented person and excited about the idea of what we’re building at Domio. You care deeply about the smallest details because you understand that’s a big part of hospitality - the little things matter!
At Domio You Will:
- Learn about the guest experience and operation components of the hospitality world
- Get hands on experience with reservation management, guest communication, and on the ground operations
- Research key markets and develop comprehensive, unique, and personalized city guides that will enhance our guests’ experience
- Review guest feedback and assist in creating improvement plans for the hospitality team
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Who You Are:
- Must be a team player
- Effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent communicator and comfortable speaking with people over the phone and via email
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Exceptional with details and follow up
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Unpaid, school credit available
Who We Are:
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
Our Vibe at Domio:
We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries.
Read Full Job Description