INTERN TO ASSOCIATE, CLIENT SUCCESS
StrongArm Tech is the world’s leading safety science company focused on using industrial biotelemetrics to create safer, smarter workplaces for Industrial Athletes. StrongArm utilizes cutting edge technology, cloud-based computing, and sophisticated data analysis tools to deliver value to a Fortune-50 client base.
Come join a young, creative team for a summer of hands-on experience, client interaction, and fun. In this position you’ll get the opportunity to work on client deliverables and account management all while getting a chance to learn about software development, big data analytics and management.
This is a paid internship to full-time associate position, given strong performance in intern role.
As we continue to grow our business, each member of the StrongArm team has a certain amount of autonomy in defining how they bring value to the table – we’d want you to have that freedom, as well.
You will have well-defined responsibilities and projects you’re accountable for (see below), but we’re looking for someone who wants to take control and work with some independence on how they deliver value. We know it’s cliché, but this position REALLY is going to be what you make of it.
As an intern on the Client team, you’ll have front-row access to some of the world’s largest organizations. You’ll get a sense for how to manage relationships from delivery drivers to the C-Suite, and you’ll learn what it takes to run successful B2B projects on a large scale. You will be responsible for supporting the Client Team in all essential functions for maintaining and expanding meaningful client relationships.
The objective of the internship role is to transition from internship to full-time associate in Fall 2021 given a strong performance in the internship position.
WHAT WE’LL GET FROM YOU
- Help to maintain effective records of client interactions and keep all internal project management / CRM / Database tools up to date.
- Monitor the status of StrongArm hardware deployed at client sites around the world using Big Data Analytics Tools (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Deliver bi-weekly competitive and industry analysis. We strive to be the best in our business, so we’ll enlist your help in keeping us updated on the latest and greatest.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Project management skills
- Effective client communications
- Time management and allocation of resources
- Collaboration across teams
- Sales cycles and effective sales pitching
- Big Data analysis
- R&D for a constantly evolving product
- Beta testing and QA on client deliverables
- The ins and outs of scaling a business
- The fundamentals of fundraising and venture capital
- The opportunity to come on full-time in fall of 2021 as an Associate
- A rotational week to learn about all aspects of the business
- An all-summer intern project to develop a product offering for clients that you’ll present to the entire company at internship conclusion
- Access to StrongArm senior leadership
- A friendly environment where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow professionally
- The opportunity to travel on-site to see the inner workings of an industrial environment, pending COVID-19 safety protocols
KEY REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- A recent graduate to transition to full-time associate role in Fall 2021, upon successful performance during intern period
- Experience with client service and/or project management
- Pursuing or achieved bachelor’s degree in Business, Comms/Marketing, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with proven ability to find creative solutions
- Strong talent for multi-tasking and managing competing priorities effectively. Highly organized; attentive to details.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as a desire and capability to present new concepts, ideas and offers to existing client partners
- Self-directed, yet strong team player. Able to learn new skills quickly
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.