Intern Process Mining Consultant at Celonis
Process Mining Consultant Intern
Remote, Northeast, US
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Process Mining Consultant Intern.
You actively drive Celonis’ expansion and work in project teams to kick-start our customers’ process mining journey. You make digital business processes transparent and harmonize our customers’ gigantic data flows by using our Celonis Process Mining Technology and by applying the most up-to-date extraction and transformation methods within the After Sales Processes. You are involved in our implementation projects with process data of varying degrees and complexity and for customers across industries. After the successful evaluation and preparation of the process data, you connect the respective on-premise/ Cloud systems with our software. You extract and transform customers’ data and design process- and customer-specific analyses.
Over the course of our projects, you expertly handle our customers’ individual needs and actively participate in customer workshops.
• ... are a student of mathematics, business administration, economics or a comparable
degree program with outstanding performance
• ... have already gained substantial know-how in Business Intelligence and data analytics
• ... enjoy working with customers and have awesome presentation and communication skills
• ... have ideally gained first experiences in programming, working with databases
• ... count demonstrating initiative, working independently, and thinking out of the box as the
main characteristics you feature and seek in a job
• ... like discussing hot new topics and technology with colleagues
• …are able to start June 7th and work full time for 12 weeks!
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.