Marketing Events Intern
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named one of Crain’s “Best Places to Work” 7 years running.
The Marketing Events Intern will be responsible for coordinating and executing field marketing events that contribute to Conductor’s quarterly demand and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will work across a diverse array of events that create memorable, lasting impressions on our customers and drive those individuals through the marketing funnel. This candidate will be analytically minded and able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including pipeline and revenue influenced, opportunities, and wins. The role will report to the Field Marketing Manager and will work closely with marketing stakeholders, sales, and customer success to ensure events are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, drive revenue, and foster brand loyalty.
- Coordination and execution of field marketing events including tradeshows and sponsored events, sales enablement events, customer enablement events, and more
- Partner with Product Marketing and Content Marketing to define and refine messaging and content for events
- Work closely with Comms to ensure event execution is on-brand for Conductor
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver, report on, and optimize success of events
- Collaborate with the Sales and CS teams to educate and inform them of all events, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, and follow-up
- Create custom Salesforce reports for each event to track registration, opportunity creation, and influence
- Coordination of portions of our C3 conference (600+ person, 2 day organic marketing conference)
- Occasionally support program initiatives from broader marketing team
Required Skills & Experience:
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree, Marketing preferred
- Previous intern experience; experience working at technology companies in event or field marketing a plus
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and across various departments and functions
We’d love to hear from you if you’re inspired by Conductor’s mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.