As with most entrepreneurial companies, our small team wears many hats, which means you will too. From lead generation, to public relations, to branding, we do it all. As an ideal candidate, you are creative, thoughtful, and meticulous about detail. You’re OK with taking on the minutia knowing that you’ll be exposed to high-level projects as well. You enjoy outside-the-box thinking and do not shy away from a challenge. Most importantly, you’re excited to learn and contribute as much as possible!
What will you be doing at Vestwell?
- Monitoring industry trends to help determine content strategy
- Creating metrics reports to assess progress
- Planning webinars and trainings
- Client and prospect gifting
- Driving social media through posts and tracking
- Overseeing weekly newsletters including analytics
- Planning internal events and celebrations
- Assisting with various administrative and office tasks
What are the logistics?
- 25-30 hours/week onsite
- Paid Internship; Credit Available
- Open to 3rd or 4th year college students only
- You must have a minimum of 1 internship experience in a professional setting
- You must be available for an in-person interview in our NYC office
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Please note we don't ask about salary history from any applicant and salary history is not a factor in a hiring decision.