Marketing Technology Intern
Marketing Technology owns the tools & infrastructure that global marketing, brand, & product teams use to communicate with WW members and prospects (email and SMS primarily, but also powering social ads & select push notifications). We are in the midst of reviewing new marketing technology vendors to potentially migrate off of our current platform and will likely be in the midst of migration at the beginning of the summer (moving /restructuring our data & builds as well as training teams on the new tool). For this to succeed, we will also need to help teams plan & execute net-new projects that optimize the new tool's capabilities and help gain buy-in from the markets & product teams.
- You will support teams transitioning to a new marketing tech platform (presuming the project moves forward) while still launching new, value-add campaigns. Based on your skills & interests, this will include a combination of the following: data migration, segmentation development, & building email templates.
- Depending on your interests, here a few examples of specific projects you may own outside of migration enablement:
- Develop a standardized reporting structure for a category of ongoing campaigns. Review / compare the results of all markets & provide actionable feedback. Lead the effort to implement the highest value add action items.
- Analyze WW communication frequency / targeting, research best-practices, & provide actionable timelines to improve processes.
- Review existing email testing practices across all markets & lead a testing workshop. Work with markets to follow this structure in their next email test, report on results, & continue iterations.
- Analyze the design of existing marketing communications for each market & lead a design workshop based on their results / your knowledge of UX best-practices. Work with markets to create a design testing strategy for their next campaigns, report on results, & continue iterations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to explain builds / processes to non-technical business owners
- Technical documentation
- HTML or Java
- SQL, R, and/or similar analytics exposure
- Nice to have:
- SDK integrations & push notification enablement
- API development & documentation (Mule exposure a plus)
- Exposure to email coding
- Big Query, Google Analytics (reporting & tagging), & Looker experience
- Must be attending an accredited university
- Completed 3 or more courses in your major
- Cumulative GPA in your major of 3.0 or higher
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.