Paid Search Strategist, International at Squarespace
Squarespace's Media & Acquisition team is looking for a Paid Search Strategist to improve our paid search programs outside the US. We are looking for a creative marketer with expertise in search and a desire to be part of a collaborative Marketing team. We are both rigorous and experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities.
This role is based in our New York headquarters and reports to the Paid Search Team Lead.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Plan, forecast and optimize paid search campaigns across the Google and Bing search engines in markets outside the United States
- Partner with our Go To Market team to develop plans for localizing our campaigns to improve performance and aligning our paid search strategy with broader country-specific goals
- Monitor performance across several accounts with KPIs and meaningful scale
- Recommend tactics for moving the business forward, from the traditional to the experimental; develop an ongoing testing agenda
- Interpret searcher intent and draft creative to resonate with the audience, increase engagement, align with our brand voice, and produce customer growth
- Collaborate across media channels and partners across the organization to maximize the value of search data and insights
- Work with our Marketing Analytics and Data Science teams to conduct multi-touch performance analysis and better understand the role of search in the customer journey
- 2+ years of experience as a media planner/buyer in performance-focused paid search marketing
- Experience working across all of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads
- Experience with performance tracking and Return on investment analysis; you are very comfortable working in Excel / Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and building reports and dashboards for measuring ad effectiveness
- Bonus: you've worked with country managers and local resources to implement country-specific search strategies
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.