Real Estate Investments Intern
Greater NYC Area
We are looking for a Real Estate Investments Intern who is passionate about real estate and hospitality to join our team. You must be a hands-on, results-oriented person and excited about the idea of what we’re building at Domio.
At Domio You Will:
- Collaborate with the Real Estate Investments team to evaluate the financial viability of new real estate assets
- Underwrite lease transactions and potential acquisitions
- Interact with real estate brokers, industry specialists, attorneys, and third-party vendors (appraisers & consultants)
- Perform market and data analyses to evaluate new expansion opportunities
- Participate in real estate and market calls / meetings
- Support the Real Estate Investments team on an ad hoc basis in a variety of capacities
Who You Are:
- A student in their second to last year of school (both undergraduate and graduate)
- Pursuing a degree preferably with a concentration or focus in Real Estate or Finance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with various teams
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills
- Effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Both paid & credit
Who We Are:
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
Our Vibe at Domio:
We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries.
Read Full Job Description