Transfix, named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Startups" in 2018, is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Join us, and leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As a Software Engineer Intern, you'll be building world-class products that transform the lynchpin of our global economy—the supply chain.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume
What you'll do:
- You will be working on engineering projects based on your interests and experience level. With positions focused on back-end or front-end engineering, you will have the opportunity to work with your mentor and contribute to our marketplace, shipper, or carrier tools. Everything you build will have an enormous impact on the company and the industry.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at an accredited college
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Must be a Sophomore or a Junior Competency in algorithms
- A problem solver who enjoys tackling complex technical challenges
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description