Sponsorship Internship at Major League Baseball
The MLB Sponsorship internship is designed to provide exceptional students interested in a career in sports with a unique opportunity to learn firsthand about the diverse business operations of Major League Baseball. Those selected will gain invaluable work experience through challenging assignments for MLB.com and MLB Network media.
Fall and Spring opportunities are available for applicants that can work full time, Monday – Friday, 9-5 hours. This internship position is paid and based out of our New York City office.
All applicants must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- At a minimum current college junior year in the fall of 2019 or Current Grad or MBA student
- Excellent academic standing
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Some previous work experience (part-time, internship or volunteer) related to the department(s) of interest is strongly preferred
Prospective candidates must submit the following materials to receive full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Current resume
- Cover letter indicating the specific functional area(s) in which you are interested in. Please list up to three.
Please keep in mind that due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are unable to respond to individual phone inquiries or follow-up emails. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.