Strategy and Growth MBA Intern at Doorkee
Strategy and Growth MBA Intern
Doorkee is the all-in-one rental platform that rewards Departing Tenants, Apartment Seekers, and Landlords to work together so that moving is less expensive, more transparent, and entirely rewarding. We believe that if you have to move, it should feel good. *GREAT.
Off the heels of a successful beta launch, we are looking toward scaling our processes ahead of our Series A. In 2021, we plan to expand Doorkee’s core product into new markets, and are searching for a talented MBA student who wants to expand their skills, help Doorkee find its next cities to launch in, and tweak our business model to succeed!
What You’ll Do
- Market research and rental submarket analysis in potential cities for Doorkee to launch in 2021.
- Utilize Doorkee’s current user data to supplement that market research.
- Implement surveys for Doorkee’s target market in new rental markets.
- Lead and participate in brainstorming sessions with Doorkee department heads.
- Work directly with the Chief of Staff and present polished research AND suggestions to the CEO and Board of Directors.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1st year MBA student
- Extremely detail-oriented without losing the forest for the trees
- Strong and articulate communicator
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Organized, with a knack for deep data analysis
- An interest in residential real-estate and apartment rentals