Associate Counsel, Commercial and Technology Transactions at WeWork Technology
- Review, draft, negotiate and provide business-focused legal advice with primary focus on digital and technology transactions (SaaS, software license and software/application development) while supporting other commercial and sourcing business units on an as-needed basis.
- Establish and update digital and technology agreement forms.
- Manage internal approvals, including with respect to information security and privacy stakeholders.
- Other matters as directed by senior lawyers.
- JD required, admission to NY state bar
- 2-4 years of top-tier firm or in-house experience
- Able to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with members of different teams
- A multi-tasker with excellent analytical and legal skills
- Able to understand business needs and partner with the business to create solutions
- Strong understanding of the interplay between legal and business risk
- Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and flexible
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.