Contract Attorney (Part-Time)
Catchpoint is looking for a Part-Time Attorney who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is able to multi-task in a growing legal department.
Outstanding in-house opportunity for a corporate or commercial attorney with 3+ years of experience in drafting & negotiating commercial contracts as well as working on various corporate transactions. Experience with software licensing and SaaS agreements preferred.
- Work closely with business teams in consummating daily business transactions such as commercial contracts
- Review and negotiate contracts with attention to detail, interpreting contract terms, obligations and requirements while identifying the legal risks and business impact to the company.
- Draft a wide range of sales, services, and licensing templates, including commission plans.
- Interact with internal clients and external customers.
- Our expectation is this will be approximately 20 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- 3 years of corporate or commercial Related fields (SaaS/Tech/Marketing industry) a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success