At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
DailyPay is looking for an organized, methodical, collaborative, and detail-oriented paralegal with experience reviewing and coordinating legal contracts, strong legal research and excellent writing skills. You will report directly to the Deputy General Counsel and work closely with sales, our CFO, and all other internal departments.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- With attorney supervision, draft, review, assess, and comment on vendor agreements and other contracts
- Independently review contracts, NDAs, sales agreements, service orders and maintain current legal department template contracts and policies
- Coordinate the agreement pipeline and workflow
- Draft documents and legal correspondence
- Conduct legal research
- Organize and maintain the agreement database and legal department files
- Monitor and report on changes to government regulations/ laws pertaining to DailyPay services.
- Gather and review laws, regulations, and administrative requirements
- Perform other assignments as required by the legal department
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in a law-firm or in-house legal department setting required
- At least 1 year of independently reviewing, assessing and revising commercial contacts (preferably in financial or tech industry)
- Direct experience in the redlining process
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to assist with/manage corporate governance
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, operate independently, and work cross-functionally
- Close attention to detail, corporate form, contract template and version control, and typographical errors.
- Demonstrates the highest degree of professionalism, integrity, and ethical judgment
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.