At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Coordinate the legal department agreement pipeline and workflow
- With attorney supervision, draft, review, assess, and comment on NDAs, sales and vendor agreements and other documentation
- Maintain current legal department template contracts and policies
- Research and implement best-in-class legal technology solutions
- Organize and maintain the legal department’s agreement database and legal department files
- Monitor and report on changes to government regulations and laws pertaining to DailyPay services.
- Research laws, regulations, and administrative requirements
- Perform other assignments as required by the legal department
- 2+ years of experience in a law-firm or in-house legal department setting required
- At least 1 year of reviewing, negotiating, and redlining commercial contracts (preferably in the financial or tech industry)
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to take initiative, operate independently, work cross-functionally, and manage a high volume of work
- Close attention to detail, corporate form, contract template and version control, andtypographical errors.
- Superb interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to move fast and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a growing team.
- Sound judgment, commercial awareness, and business acumen.
- Highest degree of professionalism, integrity, and ethical judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.