A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The Legal Ninja team is a mission-focused team that strives to support and safeguard Palantir as it grows and scales. We are looking to expand the organizational backbone of the Ninja team and are very excited to hire a new Legal Ninja Administrative Assistant for our New York office!
As a Legal Ninja Administrative Assistant, you are impeccably organized and quick to help out in whatever capacity that is needed. You maintain incredible accuracy and agility when completing any given task and are committed to seeing every project through to its completion. Communication is one of your greatest strengths, and you excel at crafting order out of chaos.
You are able to work well with a variety of personalities and find happiness in identifying creative solutions to enable different work styles. You are always thinking three steps ahead to anticipate needs and have a strong bias towards action. You thrive off of helping others and regularly seek new ways to increase efficiency in meeting various time-sensitive requests.
- Administer document management (formatting, signing, filing).
- Coordinate scheduling and calendars.
- Coordinate team expense reports.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel.
- Organize team events.
- Assist with various team projects.
What We Value
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Extraordinary communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and work efficiently.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Availability during nights and weekends as needed.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft programs (Office, Outlook, Excel).
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]