Paralegal at Gympass
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
We are adding a Paralegal to work closely with our Legal team in New York! The position will be responsible for providing high-level support and direct assistance on complex and highly sensitive legal and administrative matters.
What You'll Do...
- Prepare simple legal documents using existing forms (e.g., NDAs, resolutions, etc.) with guidance from the lawyers on the team
- Review basic legal documents with lawyer oversight
- Handle administrative responsibilities with respect to preparation, execution and organization of legal documents
- Coordinate and keep track of signature pages and fully-executed agreements
- Organize legal documents and maintain charts, files, and status trackers, as needed
- Maintain corporate minute books for subsidiaries
- Upload legal documents into document management systems
- Handle departmental administrative duties as assigned, including:
- Legal billing (i.e., handling outside counsel payments)
- Manage attorney calendars and scheduling meetings/calls
- Make travel arrangements
- The Paralegal shall also handle other tasks as requested
You Should Have....
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under time constraints
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in legal matters
- (Not a must) 1-2 years as a corporate Paralegal, preferably in a law firm or in-house legal department
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.