WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive public company readiness and other compliance efforts, including the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and training initiatives.
- Provide legal support for corporate transactions, including securities offerings, financings, investments, acquisitions and divestitures and other strategic transactions, and provide oversite on executive compensation administration.
- Help prepare the company’s SEC filings and other public disclosure documents, including preparing 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, Proxy Statements, Section 16 Reports, and other SEC-related documents, when required.
- Ensure compliance with the SEC and stock market listing rules and requirements, as applicable.
- Assist with the preparation and planning for board and committee meetings and the annual meeting of stockholders.
- Work closely with internal teams to draft and review earnings releases, press releases, and shareholder and investor communications, particularly for compliance with applicable securities laws.
- Monitor and analyze regulatory developments and best practices in the securities and corporate governance arenas and drive change and education as appropriate.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5-7 years of experience handling securities transactions, public company compliance matters and related filings.
- Undergraduate degree and a J.D. from top schools.
- Bar admission in good standing to practice law in the State of New York.
- Prior work experience with a public technology company is preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and to follow through, meet deadlines and take full responsibility for structuring and prioritizing your time.
- Sound judgment with the knowledge to resolve complicated matters while maintaining integrity and confidentiality.
- Team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy a challenge, are self-motivated, go the extra mile, and are willing to learn, pitch in and play a significant role.
- A quick study and a fantastic sense of humor.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.