Marketing Data Analyst
What You'll Do
- Leverage cutting-edge technology and analytics capabilities to help healthcare clients plan, measure and optimize marketing efforts
- Perform analyses on large data sets of health and consumer data to assess marketing effectiveness, uncover insights to drive optimization decisions, or support planning and strategy
- Utilize Crossix technology to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Execute project requirements, using a logic-based proprietary language alongside SQL, Excel, and other analytics and data visualization tools
- Troubleshoot data anomalies and inconsistencies
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and client teams while working on innovative, data-driven projects
- Identify and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations by uncovering major storylines and themes from analysis results, working closely with senior team members
- Assist in development of project reports and presentations
- Communicate effectively with clients and intermediaries as projects require
- Employ and develop advanced analytical and problem solving skills along with marketing and healthcare knowledge to better assist clients
- Build expertise in client therapeutic areas and marketing initiatives
- Develop data and analytical skills across data cleansing, techniques for data analysis, predictive modeling, and data visualization
- Participate in product development efforts and company-wide initiatives
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- 4-year college degree from top school with strong academic performance
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus
- SQL and database experience helpful but not required
- Recent College Grads encouraged
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.