Account Based Marketing Manager
Greater NYC Area
Bizzabo is an all-in-one event success platform that unleashes the power of professional events to create rewarding and impactful experiences.
Our Events Cloud empowers event marketers to manage, measure and grow events across the globe. Bizzabo is used by some of the world's leading brands like Forbes, Hubspot, Teach For America, Gainsight, NBC, Dow Jones, Wall Street Journal, Capital One and many more!
The ideal candidate will act as our point person for developing and executing integrated campaigns that engage members of target accounts. To be successful, candidates must have prior outbound marketing experience, preferably in the world of B2B technology. Candidates will work closely with peers in marketing and sales to develop, execute, and monitor a host of segmented outbound marketing campaigns targeting mid-market and enterprise businesses.
- Collaborate with account executives to create a global account-based marketing strategy to generate leads for our named accounts, engage existing opportunities and accelerate pipeline creation.
- Create and execute customized marketing campaigns to engage members of our named accounts by utilizing the complete toolbox of a modern marketer, including digital and offline channels.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas as well as align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Analyze and report ABM performance to peers and leadership in order to optimize campaigns, and align teams.
- 2+ years of professional experience in B2B Marketing
- Proven track record of managing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing strategies that effectively move accounts through this cycle.
- Outstanding project management skills, with a clear ability to implement marketing campaigns involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role.
- Expert level experience with marketing automation platforms, and/or ABM tools.
Read Full Job Description