About Us: DojoMojo is a leading marketing platform that helps businesses—especially direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands—grow faster and with greater capital efficiency. Working closely with our sister company, Innovation Department, to launch new DTC brands, we knew first-hand the challenges of scaling a new business, including finding new audiences and connecting with customers amidst a hyper-competitive digital market space. That’s why we made it our mission to be the one-stop marketing shop for emerging and established brands alike.
DojoMojo combines a partnership network of over 12,000+ brands with a proven high-engagement text message marketing to fuel ecommerce growth. We fall within the crossroads of two of technology’s most exciting categories - Data Intelligence & SaaS Enabled Marketplaces. Our clients love us because we reduce their reliance on paid ad channels by offering highly cost-efficient first-party user acquisition and automated conversion-driven engagement channels. Today, brands like Casper, Daily Harvest, L'Oréal, and Equinox are utilizing DojoMojo to reach and engage more than 250mm emails and 500k mobile subscribers.
About You: As an Account Coordinator you’ll be at the intersection of client management, campaign execution and product improvement efforts. Operating within the Customer Success department, this is a client-centric role where you’ll help our customers get the most out of their DojoMojo subscription by interacting with them both in the platform as well as being the point of contact for several brand partnerships. Spark activity on our platform by coordinating giveaway campaigns and facilitating partnerships between brands. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Product team and play a hand in shaping the DojoMojo platform as it continues to evolve.
This role is ideal for an individual who is looking to learn the skills to become client-facing within their career. If you desire to become an Account Manager, this is the ideal starter position to learn all of the facets and nuances of client management.
- Onboard new customers to the DojoMojo platform and oversee a portfolio of brand partnerships and build effective relationships, establish credibility and become their trusted advisor.
- Act as the point person for our “Elite” Clients, and have a front row seat into helping businesses grow, including working with your Account Manager and crossfunctionaly on client renewals.
- Launch giveaway campaigns on the DojoMojo network, which entails finding suitable brand partners, managing creative assets and creating landing pages.
- Facilitate and manage customer campaigns to ensure client growth goals are met and recommend ways to optimize clients’ campaigns for success.
- Educate customers on how DojoMojo tools can be leveraged to grow their email lists, website traffic, social audience and mobile phone number audiences.
- Share customer and product feedback with Product and Customer Success teams.
- Create an amazing experience for our clients!
- A college graduate with 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a client-facing role.
- A strong communicator with top-notch problem-solving skills.
- Friendly, smart, outgoing, and patient.
- Hungry to learn about digital marketing, technology, software, and how each can help e-commerce, media and app businesses to grow.
- Extremely organized and excel at balancing multiple tasks at once, while remaining calm.
- Eager to help customers and ready to proactively offer recommendations.
- Excited to work in a startup and willing to lend a hand in other areas of the business.
Your Career Path
What do you want to do next in your career? Career growth for individuals that succeed in this role could potentially look like: Account Coordinator → Account Manager
We offer account management training to provide our team with exposure to all facets required to successfully own a portfolio of accounts at an early stage start-up. Throughout the duration of the role, the Account Coordinator will help to scale new and existing client relationship within DojoMojo’s portfolio of customers in the following areas:
- On-boarding - supporting new customers In conjunction with the Account Manager
- Engagement - conduct client business reviews and effectively manage client deliverables
- Strategy & Planning - customer retention strategies, executing partnerships, and brand management
- Operations - including campaign forecasting and fulfillment management
- Product Development - including design, testing, and production of new consumer products
- Customer Lifecycle Management - support all key stakeholders throughout their contract term and help support the renewal process
Why You’ll Love this Job
The DojoMojo Team is a part of Innovation Department, an incubator building the next generation of startups. We work with smart, interesting people, and directly with entrepreneurs in our portfolio. If you love startups, and are keen to challenge yourself while working alongside amazing colleagues, we want to talk to you!
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
- We care about you and we offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year.
- Plan for the future. Take advantage of our 401k program.
- Competitive Parental Leave benefits.
- Commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits.
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Soho, which we share with some of our exciting companies. We co-work with our portfolio companies and encourage cross-team learning.
- A vibrant and active culture including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a book club.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.