You will work collaboratively with the industry’s best in-house marketing & creative team, made up of talented teams across New York City and 8 other major American cities. You will work will with key external vendors and publications to execute a wide variety of advertising initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
At Compass You Will:
- Manage key operational activities including media plans, timelines and process coordination across markets.
- Maintain a weekly ad reservations tracker inclusive of all incoming advertising requests from agents, while processing the requests to the appropriate internal departments inclusive of Creative, and Traffic Management
- Track total spend by vendor and agent contribution, and work with Finance to ensure invoicing and billing is properly tracked and processed
- Develop and execute advertising plans in collaboration with Advertising Associates and the regional Marketing Director.
- Assist Advertising Associate with developing Advertising best practices, policies, and processes and sharing best practices.
- Work with Regional Creative Lead and Traffic Coordinator on campaign timing and material deadlines to ensure Creative and Design are properly accounted for and aware of campaign timelines.
- Track and organize all advertising campaign materials across multiple channels and be the main source for all advertising collateral needs.
- Support the marketing & creative department by tracking and reporting on campaign results, offering new advertising opportunities, and new product information.
- Work closely with the Ad Associate and Marketing Managers to collaborate on advertising opportunities in new markets and contribute to the company’s overall growth strategy
- Assist Marketing Manager/Advertising with developing key target demographics, and desired reach and circulation goals.
- Document and showcase advertising campaigns (brand and agent) in order to ensure the initiatives are shared across the company.
Experience We Are Looking For:
- A minimum of 1 year of media experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Support mindset
- Execution oriented
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects
- Ability to work independently on projects in area of expertise
- Ability to provide nuanced insights and add value to work product
- Experience using InDesign
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.