Associate, Communications at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
The Trade Desk is looking for an Associate, Communications to support the Communications team in executing all of The Trade Desk's external and internal communications. This includes working cross-functionally with our global creative, editorial, regional marketing, and business teams. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a variety of projects and coordination as well as experience with media relations, pitch development and core basics of writing.
The candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, a penchant for working well under pressure, and have deep a passion for creating work with impact. This person should be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders locally and across different regions and time zones.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and draft content in all formats including press releases, media pitches, briefing documents, Q&A and more
- Assist Communications team in working with a range of business and marketing leaders on the inception, development and execution of media and partner marketing strategies
- Work collaboratively with creative and legal partners on developing content.
- Aid the development of proprietary data-driven industry reports that add value to industry conversation
- Support other functions of the marketing team, including editorial, regional marketing, events and others
- Develop measurement tracker for coverage reports and weekly updates
- Source new storylines for communications and editorial team
Who you are:
- We are looking for a strategic thinker, writer and obsessive news consumer with 2-4+ years of experience
- Eagerness to learn and bring new ideas to a growing team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to connect tactical pieces to the success of a big picture program
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Desire to be part of a fast-moving, hypergrowth company
- A gritty, “get shit done” work style
- Full-hearted and authentic, motivated by strong workplace relationships and an environment where your whole self is appreciated and affirmed
- Ability to work seamlessly across NA, APAC, EMEA time zones
- Mix of left/ right brain—able to drive creative ideas/ solutions and analytical content
- BA/BS required
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.