Associate Director, North America Marketing at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for an Associate Director, North America Marketing to work in conjunction with International Country Managers and Squarespace channel leads to develop the go-to-market strategy for North America. Every market is different and you will pair your deeply analytical mindset and collaborative spirit as you work with cross functional teams to build local strategies and marketing campaigns.
This role is based in our NYC headquarters and reports directly to the Head of GTM US/International Marketing.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Develop full-funnel go-to-market strategies in defined priority markets around the world
- Partner with Creative and Marketing for campaign rollouts and execution
- Manage holistic International Marketing plans
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand brand, media, customer, and product insights by geo
- Monitor the progress of projects from start to finish and compile ongoing reporting
- Manage agencies (briefing, providing strategic direction, executional oversight)
- Partner with Media, Communications, CRM, and Brand Strategy teams to optimize across channels
- Utilize consumer insights to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing
- Create and maintain internal presentations and documents for active marketing programs
- Maintain current knowledge of local cultural trends and media consumption patterns
- Drive growth and impact across all major international KPIs: customers, revenue, conversion, marketing ROI, LTV, and retention
- 10+ years of broad-based marketing experience, ideally in consumer tech or a closely related industry
- Experience launching products in new markets without an existing presence
- Experience managing agency partners
- Deep knowledge across digital and traditional marketing channels
- Understanding of localization and how cultural perspectives influence go-to-market plans
- Strong project management abilities to plan and execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Available to travel internationally
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.