Associate Marketing Manager
We’re on a mission to build care that fits your life. We started with contact lenses but we’re rapidly expanding—both our services and our team—as we transition to the Simple Health brand and roll out our next vertical - birth control.
We think you should join us. Here’s why:
- We see things differently. That’s why we’re building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- We’re humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - that’s why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when and where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- We’re building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, and we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty and in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We pay 100% of employee healthcare premiums and offer free contacts to our employees.
About the role
Reporting to a Senior Growth Manager, this role will give you a great chance to get exposure across our marketing stack. You’ll get the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of scaling marketing in an organization that is still very small, but rapidly growing. That means, from day one, you’ll be given real responsibility to help manage budgets and deliver reports that have visibility not only within the team, but at the highest levels of the organization.
If you’re looking for a place that you can grow into, and will give you a chance to learn quickly while actually doing the work, this is the right place for you.
Job responsibilities include but aren’t limited to
- Day-to-day execution and experimentation across the marketing funnel, with a focus on acquisition channels like paid search and paid social
- Assisting on weekly marketing reporting responsibilities
- Supporting marketing campaign strategy and coordinating campaigns across a number of channels
- Collaborating to develop marketing materials, such as copy and visual assets, for various marketing campaigns
- 1-3 years work experience, preferably some with paid marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- A self starter with a desire to learn
- Ability to multitask various projects and stay organized
- Great communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office - especially Excel
- Excited about our mission and the opportunity to grow with us