Associate Media Planner & Buyer at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
The Associate Media Planner & Buyer will play an integral role supporting the planning & buying media teams through industry research, daily/weekly metrics reporting & managing the day to day stewardship of various media buys.
What you'll do:
- Assist with monthly brand funnel tracker analysis & consumer research projects
Setting Campaigns up for Success
- Work cross functionally with Analytics, Planning & Buying teams to ensure proper tags, tracking and URL links are assigned to campaigns & individual creatives.
- Completing projects and work assignments as needed across each team
Ensuring our Media Buys are Running as Planned
- Contacting television networks for logs (airing times for TV advertisements), as well as quarterly rates and deal delivery
- Responsible for pre and post log entry in MediaOcean and internal documents
- Assisting Media Negotiator in buying and allocation process
- Sending and tracking Cable TV schedules, revisions and responding to network vendor requests in a timely manner
- Handling credit requests and management invoice discrepancies with accounting team
- Help us stay on our toes with weekly and/or monthly media spend reporting and collecting competitive and marketplace data
- Compile and analyze relevant metrics (reach, frequency, impressions, etc) on an ongoing basis to optimize media plans and schedules, analyze media alternatives and make sound recommendations
Who you are:
- BA in marketing, communications, media, business or related
- At least 1+ year(s) of media planning and/or buying experience and/or relevant internship experience
- Foundational knowledge of media planning and buying concepts: GRPs, Net/Gross, Reach, Frequency, Impressions, ADUs, Upfront, Scatter, Direct Response Media, etc.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Analytical mindset with attention to details
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated & takes initiative
- Experience working with media planning and buying software systems, such as Simmons/MRI, Nielsen (Media Impact, AdIntel, etc), MediaOcean highly preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $45,000-$55,000, commensurate with experience an performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world