Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team. This role would be responsible for assisting with day-to-day execution of all things lifecycle marketing for enterprise customers and members.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally and closely within the Business Development, Product and Data Science teams to execute on Talkspace’s enterprise lifecycle marketing programs. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Assist with day-to-day execution of all things email marketing for customers and members, including: audience segmentation, copywriting/editing, HTML coding when needed, QA and reporting
- Frequently conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights to improve engagement, conversion rate, and retention across audiences
- Execute on strategic testing roadmap (subject lines, content, time of day, content, landing pages, channel, frequency)—iterating and optimizing upon existing and new initiatives
- Support content and marketing asset creation for B2B2C marketing purposes
- Support the creative briefing process—including copywriting and design—and post-campaign reporting
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications-related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Marketing (email marketing preferred)
- Previous experience with marketing automation tools (Braze, Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Experience with digital campaign management and data platform management
- Ability to collaborate with creative and product teams
- Experience with content creation/management
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, ability to manage deadlines and prioritize
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.