Brand Marketing Lead at Orchard
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Austin, Denver and Atlanta, Orchard has over 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Brand Marketing Lead who will help us tell our brand story in order to drive awareness and build trust and affinity with homeowners. As Orchard’s first dedicated brand marketing hire, you will wear many hats and be responsible for both driving strategy and helping execute on key projects. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience at a startup or fast-growing company bringing projects from ideation to execution.
This role is a full time role that will report into the Director of Brand & Product Marketing and be based out of our growing New York City office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Build out Orchard’s organic social media strategy, with an emphasis on Instagram and Facebook. Manage day-to-day posting on social and develop, measure and report on core KPIs
- Develop and leverage video content to drive awareness and customer acquisition (testimonials, UGC from customers, company overview video)
- Enhance the offline customer experience through surprise and delight moments (i.e. during our customers’ move-in experience or at closing)
- Ensure brand positioning and nomenclature is consistent across the customer experience
- Partner with growth marketing to ensure consistent brand messaging across all of our channels
- Monitor Orchard’s brand awareness across our markets
- Identify ways to bring our brand to life not just for customers but also for potential hires
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 4+ years of experience in brand marketing or other relevant experience at a fast-growing B2C company
- Has managed social channels for a growing brand, setting and tracking KPIs
- Thrives in a brainstorm session, loves creative thinking and problem solving
- Possesses a customer first mentality, and is constantly thinking about how to create raving fans
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills and excels at cross-functional collaboration
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Exhibits a bias for action with a desire to make an impact every single day
- Low ego
We're proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes as one of the best workplaces of 2020. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.