Brand Marketing Manager at Orchard
Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose
The Brand Marketing Manager will help Orchard build a high NPS brand with loyal, raving fans. You will work closely with the marketing and design teams to create campaigns that inspire and delight home buyers, while highlighting Orchard’s core value props. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience at a startup or fast-growing company bringing projects from ideation to execution. This role reports to the Director of Brand & Product Marketing.
As Brand Marketing Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to create seasonal marketing campaigns to drive traffic and awareness for Orchard
- Build out Orchard’s social media strategy, with an emphasis on Instagram and Facebook. Manage day-to-day posting on social and develop, measure and report on core KPIs
- Enhance the offline customer experience through surprise and delight moments (i.e. during our customers’ move-in experience or at closing)
- Work with field marketers and Home Advisors to strategize and execute on events in Orchard’s markets
- Partner with sales team to create educational materials for customers
- Ensure brand positioning and nomenclature is consistent across the customer experience
- Monitor Orchard’s brand awareness across our markets
- Identify ways to bring our brand to life not just for customers but also for potential hires
The right candidate:
- Has 2-4 years of brand marketing or other relevant experience at a fast-growing B2C company
- Thrives in a brainstorm session, loves creative thinking and problem solving
- Possesses a customer first mentality, and is constantly thinking about how to create raving fans
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills and excels at cross-functional collaboration
- Scrappy and able to effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Exhibits a bias for action with a desire to make an impact every single day