Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a seasoned manager to join a small but mighty Communications team. You will help grow awareness of Braze and closely partner with HR to drive various corporate initiatives. You have experience, both agency and in-house, and strong experience with recruitment marketing and internal communications.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help shape and execute Braze’s communication strategy
- Own Braze’s awards program and support various comms initiatives
- Partner closely with HR on recruitment marketing initiatives
- Be a cross-functional leader who can work with other departments across the company to conceptualize and drive larger projects forward
- Create and manage an employee amplification program
- Work and collaborate with various groups within marketing (content, events, lifecycle, product marketing, and regional marketing)
- Understand how Communications programs ladder up into broader marketing OKRs and be able to take ownership of the team’s data and analytics measurement
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A minimum of 6 years of communications experience, preferably both agency and in-house
- Demonstrated experience developing, directing and executing strategic communications programs
- Experience with internal communications
- Big thinker, who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves
- A strong understanding of the technology landscape, including enterprise and marketing technology
- Experience working within a high-performing communications team and managing third-party vendors
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- International and domestic travel, when required
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.