Communications Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a seasoned manager to join a small but mighty Communications team. You will help grow awareness of Braze and closely partner with HR to drive various corporate initiatives. You have experience, both agency and in-house, and strong experience with recruitment marketing and internal communications.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help shape and execute Braze’s communication strategy
- Own Braze’s awards program and support various comms initiatives
- Partner closely with HR on recruitment marketing initiatives
- Be a cross-functional leader who can work with other departments across the company to conceptualize and drive larger projects forward
- Create and manage an employee amplification program
- Work and collaborate with various groups within marketing (content, events, lifecycle, product marketing, and regional marketing)
- Understand how Communications programs ladder up into broader marketing OKRs and be able to take ownership of the team’s data and analytics measurement
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A minimum of 6 years of communications experience, preferably both agency and in-house
- Demonstrated experience developing, directing and executing strategic communications programs
- Experience with internal communications
- Big thinker, who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves
- A strong understanding of the technology landscape, including enterprise and marketing technology
- Experience working within a high-performing communications team and managing third-party vendors
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- International and domestic travel, when required
WHAT WE OFFER (ALL LOCATIONS)
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.