Some responsibilities you might undertake include:
- Strategy and content for events attended by Fortune 500 CEOs, senior government leadership, etc.
- Messaging and content for external audiences, including Palantir's website and blog, recruiting materials, and product marketing materials
- Critical companywide messaging initiatives regarding topics that include equity and compensation, changes to business strategy, new policies, etc.
- Content and experiences for our annual companywide all-hands conference
- Learning and development programs for employees on topics that include leadership, ethics, inclusivity, etc.
What We Value
- You're a strong writer and editor and you're comfortable in many mediums, from white papers to blog posts. You can consider and synthesize many inputs to create a shippable product quickly.
- You have an eye for design. We aren't looking for formal training or skills, but you should be able to think about communications artifacts holistically — everything matters, not just the words. Experience working with speakers to develop talks and presentation decks is a plus, especially if you're skilled in information design.
- You have good taste, and you're a quick study. You can hear an idea or look at an artifact and quickly make recommendations on how to improve it.
- You're thoughtful and perceptive. You can read a room well and facilitate a productive conversation among a diverse group of stakeholders.
- You have good judgment and discretion, and you know how to handle sensitive information.
- You're low-ego. You find satisfaction in doing a job well, not in being acknowledged publicly for it.
- You can think strategically with the long term in mind. You make thoughtful decisions that account for all the possible consequences.
- You're able to travel 25-50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
- Ability to quickly adapt and grasp new systems and tools that are used by the team (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.)
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]