Some responsibilities you might undertake include:
- Strategy and content for events attended by Fortune 500 CEOs, senior government leadership, etc.
- Messaging and content for external audiences, including Palantir's website and blog, recruiting materials, and product marketing materials
- Critical companywide messaging initiatives regarding topics that include equity and compensation, changes to business strategy, new policies, etc.
- Content and experiences for our annual companywide all-hands conference
- Learning and development programs for employees on topics that include leadership, ethics, inclusivity, etc.
What We Value
- You're a strong writer and editor and you're comfortable in many mediums, from white papers to blog posts. You can consider and synthesize many inputs to create a shippable product quickly.
- You have an eye for design. We aren't looking for formal training or skills, but you should be able to think about communications artifacts holistically — everything matters, not just the words. Experience working with speakers to develop talks and presentation decks is a plus, especially if you're skilled in information design.
- You have good taste, and you're a quick study. You can hear an idea or look at an artifact and quickly make recommendations on how to improve it.
- You're thoughtful and perceptive. You can read a room well and facilitate a productive conversation among a diverse group of stakeholders.
- You have good judgment and discretion, and you know how to handle sensitive information.
- You're low-ego. You find satisfaction in doing a job well, not in being acknowledged publicly for it.
- You can think strategically with the long term in mind. You make thoughtful decisions that account for all the possible consequences.
- You're able to travel 25-50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
- Ability to quickly adapt and grasp new systems and tools that are used by the team (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.)