In this position, we need hungry creators and editors who love their craft. Specifically, we are seeking people who are:
- Outstanding writers. We articulate technical concepts and business messaging through white papers, proposals, RFPs, and other artifacts. We are also editors, holding others accountable and subjecting their ideas to analytical rigor.
- Design adept. Design is important in this role. We believe beauty in artifacts matters because people read beautiful things. You might need to build a presentation deck that conveys our impact at an organization, or build graphics that illustrate how our search technology works.
- Mission-driven. Individuals who thrive in this role enjoy putting pen to paper and derive satisfaction from finding elegant ways to communicate complex ideas. The best candidates are action-oriented, creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented. Even when the work is rote or unglamorous, we are willing to do what it takes to most effectively give expression to the power of our technology and business impact.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing skills. In this role, you are responsible for putting pen to paper and owning the development of a wide range of written collateral.
- Strong design skills. While you may not be a designer by training, you have some design intuition and a baseline skillset that allows you to create effective presentations and graphics.
- Strategic communication skills. You can distill and synthesize complex concepts to develop compelling narratives and framing for proposals, marketing collateral, critical presentations, and other strategic interactions.
- Demonstrated fluency with technology. You are comfortable learning about and articulating Palantir's technology and prepared to learn new skills or technologies to deliver the most effective solutions.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]