In this role, you will:
- Work at our largest partnerships to craft the messaging, framing, and modes of delivery that will resonate most strongly with a given audience.
- Shape communications that help grow our business, whether it's figuring out the best framing for a critical customer meeting, equipping customer counter parties with language and frameworks for telling Palantir's story across an organization, or conveying complex ideas to an executive audience.
- Work closely with engineers and other stakeholders to express Palantir's impact by defining and crafting creative communications products.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills (visual, written, etc.). You can distill and synthesize complex concepts to develop compelling narratives and framing for proposals, marketing collateral, critical presentations, and other strategic interactions.
- Experience in branding, marketing, and/or design. You grasp the nuance of customer motivations and needs and have a track record of using design (e.g., graphic design, information design) to achieve business or organizational outcomes.
- A collaborative mindset. You thrive in situations with many different people and many different points of view. You're as comfortable with planning and vision-setting as you are with supporting projects led by others. You're open to new ideas and not afraid to learn from failure.
- Demonstrated fluency with technology. You recognize that every Palantir team faces different communications challenges, and you're prepared to learn new skills or technologies to deliver the most effective solutions.
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]