Community Marketing Manager at TimescaleDB
Want to make a big impact at a growing software start-up?
Community Marketing Manager
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Community Marketing Manager will create and lead the community strategy to create brand awareness and build trust in the community. You will be responsible for setting the communications strategy and managing our online presence spanning multiple channels (social media, Slack, etc). You will host and attend meetings, conferences and engage with our user community to grow the Timescale ecosystem.
- Drive user community development, growth, and engagement.
- Act as the community’s champion within Timescale
- Manage communication channels, including Slack, newsletters and social media.
- Organize meetups, webinars, and other community focused events.
- Enable & user external community members to become effective Timescale evangelists within their companies.
- Assist developers building with Timescale with speaking opportunities and other exposure.
- Attend relevant ecosystem events
- 2+ years as a community marketing manager
- Experience running and executing community marketing programs
- Expert in social media and knowledge of social tools including Slack.
- Knowledge and experience working with company partners, evangelists and a user community.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across functions as well as experience working with executive teams.
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time-series data is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include complex monitoring systems, industrial machine data analysis, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments.