Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
Ro is looking for a Consumer Insights, Marketing Manager to be a key player in launching and growing new category brands. Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing Insights, this role will sit on the Marketing Strategy team and contribute to the development and application of consumer insights that lead to powerful go-to-market strategies. This role will be an integral part in creating foundational insights that represent the consumer and identify opportunities for the business.
Who are you? Great question. You are a strategic marketing insights guru with practical expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You are passionate about thinking and acting consumer-first and are eager to translate consumer intent as you partner cross-functionally. You’ve been a part of marketing teams in fast-paced environments and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to deliver actionable consumer insights that inspire growth. You balance creative and analytical skills in a way that infuses consumer centricity into every aspect of marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Help drive a consumer-centric mindset at Ro by designing and executing quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization and cross-functional teams.
- Develop actionable consumer insights that inform effective consumer-centric marketing plans.
- Contribute to the foundation of insights that drive future marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with varying stakeholders across Ro to communicate a consistent message about the consumer.
- Inspire teams through digestible consumer findings and effectively convey the story behind the data.
- Manage key projects with agencies that maximize speed and outcomes.
- Understand current trends, while also having an eye on long-term trends, that tell an insightful story about future consumers, and identify opportunities for growth.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- 5-7 years experience in Market Research and/or Consumer Insights department in CPG, Retail, Healthcare, or Market Research Vendor.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, effectively build partnerships and influence stakeholders.
- Storytelling prowess–can easily integrate multiple data sources (including primary and secondary research, social media) into clear, actionable insights and stories.
- Expertise in consumer research and analytical techniques, tools, software, and industry developments and their application to business challenges and opportunities.
- An understanding or experience in both client-side and agency-side work.
- The ability to walk in someone else’s shoes and an expressed interest and understanding of other people’s viewpoints.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-moving, ever-changing, results-driven environment.
- Excellent presentation skills and communications abilities at all levels, both internally and externally to partners and other 3rd parties.
- Willingness to jump in, as needed, to execute against time-sensitive projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.