Content Manager at andros
andros is seeking a Content Manager to join our growing Marketing Team. Our ideal teammate is someone who is strategic, inquisitive, analytical, thoughtful, and concise. You will strategically plan, research, and implement the andros content strategy. You will be responsible for executing content pieces, collaborating with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, across multiple channels. You should feel comfortable learning and evoking the brand voice, and have an ability to translate complex or technical information into digestible content.
- Become an expert in industry, product knowledge, and the customer journey.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Marketing team, develop and implement a content strategy that engages our audience across multiple channels.
- Produce assets that may include: emails, ad copy, blog posts, e-books, sales collateral, customer testimonials, and whitepapers. Copywriting and editing abilities should reflect the highest standards and attention to detail.
- Continue to develop and embody the andros brand voice. Work across channels and teams to ensure consistency and establish standards.
- Assist with other organization-wide copywriting needs as required.
- Excellent research, writing, and editing skills as well as an ability to absorb and incorporate feedback quickly. Capacity to learn the industry, products, and audience in great detail.
- Strong organization and strategic planning skills; the ability to set, manage, and juggle multiple deadlines with more than one stakeholder. Able to escalate challenges, roadblocks, and additional needs as they become relevant to project timelines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities or deadlines.
- The ability to listen closely, process complex information, ask critical questions, and immerse yourself in a topic in order to deeply understand it. Can easily translate complex ideas and processes into digestible and high-quality content. Able to understand and embody the brand’s voice throughout this process.
- Openness to feedback, collaboration, and new ideas. Enthusiasm about the healthcare industry, telling the andros story in creative ways, and turning complicated concepts into compelling copy.
- 6+ years of experience in copywriting, editing, proofreading, and developing content strategies across multiple channels. Experience writing copy for websites and optimizing for SEO is strongly preferred.
- A strong portfolio of writing samples and past work that demonstrates your skills.
- Strong attention to detail; deep knowledge of all content channels and experience creating, adapting, and unifying content for multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to absorb and condense complex information into digestible, easy-to-understand, compelling pieces of content.
- Superior skills planning, managing, and delivering multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders. Must be highly deadline-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; collaborative and team-oriented with the ability to work independently and with efficiency. Comfortable asking critical questions, sharing and listening to diverse perspectives, and responding quickly to feedback. Able to forge relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue an efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward.