We are Teachable, an online courses and coaching platform that helps creators in all categories from pottery making to marketing to coding and beyond, make money by sharing what they know. We are a team of 150 marketing, tech, sales, customer care and finance experts working to change the way people work and make money.
The Teachable marketing team is looking for a qualified intern to join our team for the fall semester. Our marketing department produces major virtual campaigns, social media content, editorial content, paid content, and more. We’re looking for an energetic, thoughtful, and hard working intern who can participate in various stages of our marketing campaigns and work closely with us on all our owned channels.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Work alongside our head of partnerships during our flagship fall campaign to onboard speakers and produce summit assets
- Conduct brand/creator research for community and social media workshops
- Gather and input customer feedback and testimonials
- Perform and transcribe user interviews
- Produce blog posts with opportunities to write if that’s a desired skill set to build
- Work alongside our community manager to support events and campaign activities in our internal community
- Influencer research for campaign promotion and general partnership
- Photo research
- Monitoring/responding to social posts
- Creator community outreach
- Work alongside our engagement team to ensure the successful launch of our fall campaign
- Undergraduate student majoring in Sales, Marketing, or Advertising (other majors may be considered on a case by case basis)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that empowers course creators to build and sell courses on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than $555 million to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now a part of the Hotmart group, an international startup, based in Brazil, with over 800 employees worldwide. Hotmart's mission is to help creators earn a living from their passion.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.