Content Marketing Manager
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for a creative, results-oriented marketer to join our rapidly growing team as the Content Marketing Manager. The Content Marketing Manager will be the primary owner for creating, publishing, curating, and distributing content across different channels and media to effectively position the Collibra brand.
A day in the life of a Content Marketing Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Global Head of Communications and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Define, own, and manage the end-to-end content creation process for both thought leadership and demand generation content
- Direct the overall editorial strategy and maintain the Content Marketing Calendar and help coordinate the Monthly Content Development meeting in collaboration with the wider marketing team
- Listen to industry trends, partner needs, content metrics and online conversation to map out, evolve, and optimize content topics
- Drive positive Collibra awareness by writing and editing engaging, high-quality copy with the ability to adapt to varying personas, industries, and content formats (e.g. blog content, white papers, landing pages, web, social media, etc.)
- Manage the Collibra blog, working with external parties and internal stakeholders across marketing, product, Collibra University, Collibra Research, etc. to create content that serve as a lead-generation tool, helping to implement marketing strategies while ensuring editorial integrity
- Work with Demand Generation and Marketing Operations to recommend, develop, and optimize demand generation campaign content
- Provide content support for branded content partnerships, webcasts, and events
- Project manage internal and external agencies, freelancers, and contractors, to produce long- and short-form content
- Track content KPIS and analyze content performance against demand generation goals to help inform and optimize content strategy
- 5-8 years marketing or journalism experience, and a Bachelors in English, Journalism, Marketing or a related field
- You are an ideas person with a creative mindset, and a brand storyteller at heart
- You have excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills with an ability to simplify messaging and tell a compelling and engaging story
- You nerd out about grammar, have an opinion about the Oxford comma, and know how important consistent and compelling content is to an overall marketing strategy
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, always-on environment
- Collaborative approach and ability to build strong relationships across the organization
- You are adaptable to change and accept ownership for evolving content marketing needs
- Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines - you’re comfortable switching back and forth between strategic and editorial thinking
Extra Credit: Previous experience with content marketing and inbound marketing concepts, including buyer personas, content journey maps, campaign development, and SEO
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package