Contract Senior Associate, Email Marketing at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Journey, the Contract Senior Associate will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of the email marketing program, which includes; monthly newsletters by audience segment (Clients, Prospects), nurture & drip email campaigns, and marketing program engagement emails (events, tradeshows, webinars). This position works across the global marketing team and requires a high amount of team collaboration and communication – with other marketing functions as well as with international teams.
- Create, test, and launch email campaigns for various database segments (Clients, Prospects, Platform Users, New business inquiries).
- Optimize email programs through A/B testing of subject lines, call-to-actions, copy, content and templates, providing recommendations to cross-functional teams.
- Innovate on email content & design to power next generation of email marketing programs
- Build and maintain audience segmentation strategy aligned to our customer personas.
- Report on performance of the email programs and link to larger business goals in terms of client engagement & demand generation (# of inquiries driven, # of nurtured Marketing Qualified Leads).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Content, Product Marketing, Thought Leadership, Social, PR, Creative, and Regional Marketing teams in EMEA and APAC markets.
- Develop & maintain global email marketing calendar and provide visibility to key stakeholders.
- B.S. or M.S. degree
- 2-3 years of work experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Hands-on-experience of executing email marketing programs (newsletters, nurture & drip emails, triggered campaigns)
- Hands-on use of a marketing automation platform – Marketo preferred
- Basic knowledge and comfort working in HTML and Google Analytics
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint or Google Suite
- Email A/B testing experience is a plus
- Strong organization & project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong writing and analysis skills; proofreading and problem solving
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.