Coordinator, Strategic Marketing Partnerships
Squarespace is looking for a creative, driven and organized Strategic Marketing Partnerships Coordinator with a keen eye for detail to join our team. This role will be an integral part of our Strategic Marketing Partnerships Team, whose mission is to build strong relationships with like-minded, innovative and interesting partners to drive Squarespace’s brand awareness and business growth.
You’ll aid in the execution of meaningful partnerships across the U.S. and international markets, working closely with the broader Marketing and Creative Teams to execute strategy for collaborations across owned and partner channels. This role is based in our New York City office.
- Assist in the production of various projects across multiple partnerships concurrently
- Correspond with active partners, customers and vendors to secure their collaboration in marketing initiatives
- Monitor and track the progress of projects from start to finish and compile on-going reporting
- Create briefs for internal stakeholders across Marketing and Creative
- Create and maintain internal presentations and documents for active partnerships
- Facilitate in the execution of turn-key customer partnership agreements
- Superior communication skills
- Impeccably organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- An appreciation for the Squarespace product, mission, and brand
- An interest in culture, design, tech and media
- Fluent with G Suite products (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Able to work independently and collaboratively, keeping up with timelines
- Aptitude to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.