CRM Campaigns Coordinator at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and agile CRM Campaigns Coordinator to help develop and execute our cross-channel CRM strategy. You will help ideate and manage the deployment of various email and mobile programs, launch new initiatives with varied business goals, execute and manage iterative testing plans and help refine processes within our growing team. With a meticulous attention to detail, you will ensure all campaigns are properly QA’d, all content renders correctly across various devices and that every campaign is executed flawlessly. In addition, the right candidate will have a strong technical tendency with a desire to improve proficiency with our marketing technology.
This position is based out of our New York headquarters and reports to the CRM Campaigns Manager.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Manage, code, and execute email, push, and in-app marketing campaigns that deliver against pre-defined KPIs such as CTR, open rates, conversions and incremental revenue lift
- Help maintain campaigns calendar for Squarespace including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Ideate and deploy A/B subject line, creative and copy tests regularly
- Manage review and approval process for email content
- Partner with Audience Strategy, Engineering and Marketing Analytics teams on campaign performance requests and internal data needs for effective member segmentation, targeted content, and tracking
- Partner with copywriters to develop email content and landing pages
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in an email or mobile marketing role
- Knowledge of overall email processes, ESP platforms, and app marketing tools
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS for email design
- Operations-minded, hands on execution of CRM cross-messaging channels
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Experience using multiple channels (email, web, push, in-app messaging, and digital media) to communicate to customer base
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.