What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute CRM marketing programs across email, SMS, and direct mail to drive new members through the existing treatment process, and increase the number of successful resolutions.
- Manage and implement audience segmentation strategies, end-to-end development, and execution of campaigns related to Ro Pharmacy.
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, and automations with static and dynamic content with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement as it relates to new complex conditions.
- Work closely with Medical Operations and Product teams to ensure relevant data and structure is maintained
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Manage the CRM projects queue, work with designers and copywriters, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Ensure that Ro, and our host of brand-verticals, remain at the forefront of engagement marketing
What You Bring to the Team:
- 3-5 years of experience producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation platforms.
- Experience in launching audience-specific dynamic content lifecycle and event-triggered CRM programs
- Proficiency, knowledge, and experience with ESP Platforms and Automation Platforms
- Comfort with data pipelines and architecture, targeting, multi-step workflows, QA, and reporting
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, email deployment platforms, and ESPs.
- Knowledge of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience
- Ability to compile a well-articulated dashboard and share performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally
- Working knowledge of basic HTML/CSS
- Willingness to dive in and learn something new
- You have experience in other channels (acquisition, SMS, push, etc.)
- Prior experience with Braze
- Familiar with project management tracking tools like Asana and Jira
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Looker, and Snowflake
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave