At QuadPay, we’re here to simplify, streamline and automate how you pay and save every day by offering fast, fair and seamless payment solutions online and in-store. As a business, we strive to be unlike others in the industry as we continue to help businesses grow by offering a best in class product, driven by the most innovative teams in the industry.
Recent global changes and advancements have meant relentless product innovation, in the goal to be the next generation of payments.
We’re people, just like you who think purchasing shouldn’t be so inflexible!
We are currently in hyper-growth phase and as such are looking to grow teams in almost every department in the company - come change the industry with us, and love coming to work every day.
We’ve built an amazing culture at QuadPay and in a short space of time (since 2017), our teams are proud to work hard to provide innovative solutions to our valued customers and partners. Our values are in everything we do, and are as diverse and as inclusive as our global workforce. These include but are not limited to: Customer First, Own It, Raise the Bar, Stronger Together and Change the Game!
QuadPay is part of Zip Co (ASX:Z1P).
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will help develop and implement initiatives in email, in-app, push, and SMS to drive business growth and lifelong brand advocates. This email-loving, analytics junkie will be responsible for executing all email, SMS & push marketing campaigns, list segmentation, analytics, reporting, template implementation, testing and content/campaign programming.
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the business in executing lifecycle strategies and building out these capabilities with a focus on driving profitable user growth and building valuable experiences through every marketing touchpoint within the lifecycle funnel.
What You'll Do
- Email strategy & production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of email campaigns
- Launch lifecycle marketing campaigns from concept through analysis
- Help develop performance marketing strategies to create amazing customer experiences and drive our business
- Ensure all emails and mobile messages are on-brand, and manage the creative workflow for lifecycle campaigns
- Monitor and proactively address negative indicators, such as high unsubscribe rates or spam complaint rates
- Analyze campaign results and determine actionable next steps for optimizing results and enhancing the user journey
- Distill campaign results and synthesize takeaways for leadership team
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel
- Support the development of user segmentation to create a dynamic, segmentation-based lifecycle program
- Create and manage automations and journeys within our CRM platform (Iterable)
- Hyper-target subscribers with relevant merchants to ensure a positive experience for users engaging with Quadpay retailers
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of CRM marketing experience including email marketing, push, SMS messaging, segmentation and trigger campaigns
- Experience with Iterable preferred (or similar equivalent, e.g. Braze)
- Ability to think high-level and craft long-term strategies, but also can get your hands dirty and execute campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- SQL skills a plus
- Previous experience in Fin-tech and/or App-based company preferred
- Solid project management skills - ability to lead, develop and provide clear direction, prioritization and planning
- Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design
- Knowledge of email standard methodologies and deliverability
- Superior project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment
A Little Bit About You:
- High energy, passionate, and outcomes/results focused
- Outstanding at execution
- Comfortable with developing strategic approach and then executing against it
- A passion for design and thinking outside the box to optimize growth opportunities
- Ambition; you want to grow your career and marketing knowledge
- Team player, proactive and know how to contribute and make an impact
- Pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness and brand equity
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!