Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Database & Email Marketing Manager, you will be a key part of the global database marketing team inside the demand generation department of Celonis. Your goal is to develop, deliver and maintain effective email campaigns that will keep prospects in our database engaged, drive them to join our (digital) events and help nurture potential buyers to qualify them for the sales outreach and subsequently to grow our marketing-sourced and influenced revenue. You will A/B test, analyze and report on the effectiveness of the content, subject lines, personalization and other variables of these emails.
The Database & Email Marketing Manager will work closely with the global campaigns, local field marketing teams as well as other stakeholders in the company to understand their business needs and translate those into effective email campaigns and nurture journeys. Thereby, you serve as a best practice consultant and advisor to internal clients:
- Be the email marketing expert in the Digital Marketing team - improve our email marketing capabilities to get our prospects excited about Celonis
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify business needs for their campaigns & regions and develop solutions within the email channel
- Translate data into email copies and effective email user journeys - utilize multiple data points to develop new ideas for prospect segmentation, and to develop new ways to follow up on existing marketing touchpoints
- Own all email communications in the North America and UKI region
- Constantly test and optimize email marketing campaigns through A/B and multivariate testing: template, segmentation, content, calls-to-action, timing and frequency
- Drive the optimization of our existing nurture journeys
- Be the key stakeholder and heavy user of our email automation platform, help with the potential onboarding of new marketing automation tool
The right candidate will have a background in email or content marketing, a passion for email and copy writing, obsessive attention to detail, and the desire to learn, excel and over-achieve at every step along the email customer journey.
- BA/BS Degree (business administration or marketing preferred) or higher
- Have a minimum of 2 years professional experience in an email marketing role or similar
- Hands-on experience in setting up email marketing or automation workflows and behaviorally segmented campaigns in marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong testing mindset
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of lead management and database segmentation
- Excellent copy and email writing skills are a plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.