Demand Gen Manager at Alice
ALICE RAISES THE PAY OF WORKING AMERICANS
Alice raises the take-home pay of working Americans. 156 million employees in the US are spending more and more of their budget on healthcare, childcare, and commuting. Alice uses software to add money to people’s paychecks when they spend on everyday items that are pretax eligible—with no forms, no math, no acronyms. When employers connect Alice to their payroll system, their workers keep more of what they rightfully earn, without any more work from HR.
We’re a bright, diverse, and dedicated team solving hard problems. Our day-to-day work crosses cultures we are passionate about —venture backed-tech, government and regulators, employers and business owners, local communities, and working people. We take great pride in having team members from a diverse set of backgrounds.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for a full-stack demand gen leader to join our team in NYC and supercharge the revenue machine that we’re building. You care that your work leads to tangible benefits in the lives of everyday Americans.
Our mission lights you up. You get that working at a startup means your work runs beyond the edges of a job title. You like the tension between craft and shipping. This role will prepare you to be a CMO of a startup.
As our demand gen leader, you will be a driving force in getting millions of working Americans more money in their paychecks.
Specifically, we’ll rely on you to navigate the day-to-day challenges of...
MARKET SEGMENTATION & DEMAND GENERATION
- Define and measure our target market segments using precise metrics.
- Define strategies, tactics, and playbooks for each market segment.
- Keep a running “roadmap” of segment/campaign priorities in conjunction with our product roadmap.
- Develop specific strategies and execution for Inbound demand generation.
- Develop and manage the Outbound BDR function and playbook.
- Support and execute on Channel marketing strategies, including partner acquisition, and enrollment.
SEO & PAID SEARCH
- Determine which keywords Alice should own, for each market segment and each product.
- Run AdWords experiments to determine what type of paid search ads Alice should invest in.
- Create and iterate on campaigns on Facebook/LinkedIn Ads to make sure that we reach everyone.
- Create tools/tactics to enhance our Sales process.
- Identify opportunity for sales personnel to be successful in winning business versus competitors.
- Select and manage the marketing tech stack for success at Alice.
- Determine an appropriate PR strategy and tactics.
- Develop a public speaking strategy associated with critical industry events for thought leadership.
You’ll get to work directly with our repeat entrepreneur founders and the rest of the Alice team. Our team has experience from awesome places like Adobe, OnDeck, and Lending Tree. We're backed by notable investors like Bain Capital, Notation Capital, and Trinity Ventures.
Alice will make sure that you have what you need to do your job with excellence, including...
- A supportive team to support your personal growth, development, and practicing excellence.
- Health insurance
- A 401K system with an employer match.
- A professional growth stipend ($2,800/year)
- Unlimited PTO
THE PERFECT FIT
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Alice if...
- You’re passionate about the mission of giving working Americans a raise.
- You’ve worked in an early stage startup and thrived in the fast pace.
- You have proven success as a digital marketing operator/leader with a big toolbox.
- You can context-switch between strategic planning and research.
- You are able to make fast and confident execution.
- You’re resourceful if you don’t know the specific best way to do a thing you need done.
- You’re in the know on the latest tools and tricks of digital marketing tools and trends.
- Your style of verbal and written communication is clear and simple.