Demand Generation Manager at JW Player
JW Player is looking for an enthusiastic Demand Generation Manager to drive enterprise pipeline and revenue growth at our dynamic digital video technology company. The Demand Generation Manager will plan, execute and optimize programs that build awareness and consideration of JW Player product offerings among our target audience of digital publishers, broadcasters, developers and agencies.
Working in close alignment with sales and marketing leadership, you’ll create, curate and distribute content to move prospects through the funnel, both for new customers and renewals/up-sells. You’ll understand our buyer personas and consider the end-to-end customer experience, evaluating and improving messaging and communication formats.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, execute and measure customer acquisition programs incorporating elements such as downloadable content, blog posts, email, social, webinars and live events
- Develop quarterly marketing plan to meet goals for Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), track forecast to goal, and communicate plans and forecast to internal stakeholders and management
- Partner with product marketing colleagues to develop compelling content to support various marketing campaigns and align with buyer’s journey
- Manage external editorial resources, allocating our content budget for the greatest impact
- Develop a blog calendar, and publish and promote articles that will attract a relevant audience of readers that convert into prospects
- Partner with internal product experts to develop and execute webinars on a bi-weekly basis, often highlighting customer case studies
- Write email marketing and nurture programs that move leads through the funnel
- Craft, curate and produce a quarterly email newsletter
- Seek out industry best practices, experiment with new approaches and tools, and be disciplined and analytical in measuring and sharing results
- Be an integral part of the on-going strategic discussion about our objectives, the buyer’s journey, and the stages of the lead lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, specifically in a demand generation role, ideally at an enterprise software or B2B SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- An understanding of lead nurturing, and the need to message differently to different profiles
- Keen analytical ability and curiosity to delve into the data and understand what’s working
- Highly results-oriented and motivated to meet and exceed objectives
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- An eye for quality content and design (and the drive to achieve it)
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and technologies such as Marketo, Salesforce
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Positive can-do attitude
- New York City based
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.