We are looking for a creative and data-oriented Demand Generation Manager to join our growing Marketing team at Bizzabo. This person will work strategically to create and implement marketing campaigns in order to increase lead generation, account engagement (ABM) and deal closures within the sales team. The Demand Generation Manager will report directly into our Senior Director, Revenue Marketing and serve as a key cross-functional player in the growth of Bizzabo.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle
- Prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Oversee offer creation and determine the optimal tactic mix for named accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, digital marketing and field marketing to define and establish campaign workflows.
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales and show reps how to execute program elements on their own.
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need
- Strategize and execute marketing campaigns for the different stages of the buyer journey through the funnel: nurturing, lead generation and account engagement.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external resources
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Develop a unified cross-channel strategy that aims to hit plan, and build more velocity and efficiency in our Sales channels
- Manage our email program, setting up content, tracking, scheduling, and technical requirements.
Who you are:
- You have 4-6 years of experience within a Campaign Management or Demand Generation role
- You have previously worked for a B2B company, SAAS experience preferred, with an understanding of the sales funnel within a B2B organization
- You are familiar with Hubspot and Salesforce
- You have a creative mind for writing, editing and proofreading marketing campaigns
- Looker experience preferred
- You are naturally organized, detail oriented and data oriented